[Profile]


Name: Allec Ribeiro.
Age: 21 years old.
Birthday: 08/06/1991.
Bio: I like videogames and old anime.

[Archives]


Click here to see all old posts, sorted by month (but in a single page), and maybe a little more.


[Links]


My Backloggery
Konoha Cosplay
Poring Pelters
Smash Bros. DOJO!


[Partners]


Dead Like Me
Angevon's Fantasy Life
Snowdrop-Suu


[Credits]


Blogger
Enterbrain
[9/12/2010]


Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me!
Why? 'Cause they all die! When I sing, I end their lives!
You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
Well you're a goddamn philistine!

Requiem eternal, bullets fly through the sternum...
Lullaby to hell, babe, Reaper's got your name!

Margaret is Greek, you geek, it means 'a pearl'.
I'm a pure girl, boys cannot crack this oyster shell.
So go on whip around that sword like you're the best, it's such a bore!
Another hero? Oh, please!

Requiem eternal...
Reaper has come, sinner...

Thigh-high socks are my absolute territory, go on and drool; the otaku cannot resist.
You think the fire in your eyes makes you a tiger in disguise?
Dream on, you goddamn pussy!




Catchy as hell.

Labels:



Por Allec Ribeiro às [8:35 PM]


0 comments