[Profile]


Name: Allec Ribeiro.
Age: 21 years old.
Birthday: 08/06/1991.
Bio: I like videogames and old anime.

[Archives]


Click here to see all old posts, sorted by month (but in a single page), and maybe a little more.


[Links]


My Backloggery
Konoha Cosplay
Poring Pelters
Smash Bros. DOJO!


[Partners]


Dead Like Me
Angevon's Fantasy Life
Snowdrop-Suu


[Credits]


Blogger
Enterbrain
[9/07/2012]




So, I am playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Not for the first time, either! You see, about a year ago, I was challenged to play the game and the True Demon ending, which is damn hard — actually, the whole game is damn hard, and that is what makes it so fun. Despite not liking dungeon crawlers or high encounter rates very much, I had a blast in my journey as Hitoshura.

My reasons for playing this time were definitely less noble... you see, Hitoshura is hot as hell! I really love his design and the whole concept behind his powers. I spent some time in a clinic to treat my depression and it was really boring there, so I started writing a tabletop RPG adventure about ninjas and samurais, and somehow it was decided that Hitoshura was going to be a villain.

Shenanigans aside, I really felt like playing Nocturne after finishing P3FES, but the clinic (and the fact that I was tired of dungeon crawling at that point) put an end to my plans. Now that I am back and refreshed due to nearly a month away from technology, I figured I could safely start playing again, and so far, it has been a pretty good experience. So, let me tell about this game...

• The focus is on gameplay, not on plot. But it has a pretty good plot!
• Somehow, the game makes you feel weak when you are weak, and powerful when you are powerful. No enemy is unbeatable, but you have to prepare well.
• Almost everywhere is a dungeon, so expect lots of random encounters.
• I dunno why, but this never gets boring.

So yeah, pretty cool! Hitoshura, the protagonist, is highly customizable when it comes to skills and attributes; you can build him pretty much any way you want, and recruit or fuse demons to offset your weaknesses, kinda like in Persona, except you actually use the demons in battle.

More to come later!

Labels:



Por Allec Ribeiro às [1:21 PM]


0 comments